Back to News
Flu Vaccination Appointments Only
Posted on 16 Dec 2021
THE FLU VACCINE CLINICS WILL NOW BE APPOINTMENT ONLY
PLEASE CONTACT THE SURGERY TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE?
Flu vaccines are given to all patients over 65 years of age by 31st March 2020 and those who are under 65 and At Risk:
- With Chronic Respiratory Disease and Asthma requiring regular steroid treatment
- With Heart, Kidney or Liver disease or Diabetes
- With Neurological conditions (Parkinson’s or Motor Neurone disease)
- Or repeat steroid medication or who have a lowered immunity due to disease or treatment
- Who are pregnant, carers or overweight (BMI +40).
If you are unsure please contact the surgery who will be able to assist.